Berkey Light Water Purifier System
Berkey Light Purification System (with 2 elements / without LED)
The Berkey Light Purification® system provides reliable, user friendly, powerful yet economical water purification while enhancing the ambience of any environment. It is perfect for small to medium-sized families, camping, other outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.
Height when in use: 67.31cm
Height if used without base (base is included): 53.35 cm
Diameter: 22.86 cm
Storage Capacity: 10.4 litres
Filtration rate: (with two Black Berkey® purification elements): over 15.1 litres per hour*.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in countries where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for everyday use, outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- comes complete with a base and two Black Berkey® purification elementswhich are self-sterilizing and re-cleanable
- made of high impact strength, non-BPA Copolyester
- shatter-resistant and virtually unbreakable
- does not leach foul tasting plasticizers into your water
- will not retain foul tastes and odors from waterborne contaminants
- produces the delightful and relaxing sound of falling raindrops as system purifies water.
Berkey Light Purification system filters the following:
- removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely
- removes viruses MS2 and FR Coliphage
- removes disease causing bacteria by 99.99999%, including Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes
- reduces nitrates and nitrites
- reduces heavy metals such as aluminium, cadmium, chromium, copper, lead and mercury by 99.9%
This system is so powerful it can remove red food colouring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
NOTE: Black Berkey purification elements can be cleaned and re-used up to several years depending on the original water quality. Additionally, it uses a gravity-based system instead of relying on electricity or other power source, thereby making this system very cost effective.
These patented filters are
unlike all others on the market and backed by years of development
from some of the industry’s most respected water filtration engineers.