Filtering Water Bottles – Remove Flouride and Chlorine
Advances Filter Pulltop Bottle 700 ml BPA-free
Storage Capacity: 700 ml
Filter Replacement: Up to 380 litres on one filter or about 12 months use. (Can go longer if using mainly with relatively clean water).
NOTE: Replace filter when the water flow becomes greatly diminished, and it is difficult to squeeze it through the filter bottle.
- Removes up to 99.99% of pollutants and contaminants found in drinking water sources using its proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System.
- Contains Iodinated Resin (EPA Reg. # 35917-2) and other proprietary media which effectively reduces virus and bacteria to six logs (99.9999%).
- Produces up to 380 litres of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Filter easily screws into the cap.
- 710ml size is compact, light weight and easy to use!
- Tested by Independent laboratories using EPA/ANSI protocols and NSF Standards 42 and 53.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable – made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic – Will not leach!
- Filtering Water Bottle – BPA free!
- Replaceable filter.
- The Fast Flow filter instantly removes up to 99.99% of Aesthetics, Microbiological Contaminants (including viruses and bacteria), Chemicals (including Chlorine and Fluoride) and Dissolved Solids.
The 710 ml Advanced Seychelle Water Filtration Pulltop bottle is the perfect solution for those traveling to foreign countries where safe drinking water is at a premium.
The bottle produces up to 380 litres of great-tasting water and is equal to 757 half liters of bottled water! For the 75% of the water consumed away from home, this is the perfect portable product!
These patented filters are
unlike all others on the market and backed by years of development
from some of the industry’s most respected water filtration engineers.